IBPS Clerk Result 2022 Declared: After the declaration of the result of IBPS Clerk Preliminary Examination, the candidates who are declared qualified in it will have to appear for the Main Examination.
IBPS Clerk Preliminary Result 2022: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the IBPS Clerk Prelims result on September 21, 2022. Candidates who appeared in the exam can proceed to download their respective score cards from the official website of IBPS at ibps.in. Candidates will be able to check their respective Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Clerk Prelims scores till September 27.
IBPS Clerk Result 2022: The exam was held in September 2022
Now, after the declaration of the result of IBPS Clerk Prelims, the candidates who have been declared qualified in it will have to appear for the main exam. IBPS Clerk Main Exam will be held in October 2022. The admit card for the same will be issued in due course. The Clerk exam of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection was held in September 2022. The objective of this recruitment drive is to fill up 6,035 clerk vacancies in 11 banks across the country.
IBPS Clerk Preliminary Result 2022: Steps to Download Score Card
Candidates must follow the simple instructions given below in order to download the score card for the preliminary exam.
- Firstly candidates log on to the official website of IBPS at ibps.in.
- Click on the respective link to download the score card for the exam.
- You will be redirected to a new login page. Enter your valid login credentials and submit the details.
- The score card will appear on the screen. Check all the details in it and download the score card on your device.
- Candidates should get the hard copy print out of it for future reference.
- The direct link to download the score card is given on the website for the convenience of the candidates…