Attention candidates, the Staff Selection Commission, SSC, has issued a notice stating the last date to register for the Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination, 2022 has been extended. As per the same, candidates can now register and apply for SSC MTS 2022 till February 24, 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can visit the official website of SSC,i.e., ssc.nic.in to register themselves and apply for the same.
The official notice reads, ‘The Commission has decided to extend the closing date for receipt of an online application for Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination, 2022 to 24-02-2023. Accordingly, other important dates have also been changed.’
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications: February 24, 2023
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: February 26, 2023
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: February 26, 2023
- Last date for payment through Challan: February 27, 2023
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges: March 2 to March 3, 2023
STEPS TO APPLY
Step 1: Visit the official website, i.e., ssc.nic.in.
Step 2: On the homepage, click on the ‘Apply’ link.
Step 3: A new page will appear on the screen.
Step 4: Now, click on the link that reads, ‘Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination, 2022’.
Step 5: Register yourself and proceed with the application form.
Step 6: Once done, click on the submit option.
Step 7: Candidates are requested to take a printout of the same for future reference.
Candidates can click on this link to apply for the same: https://ssc.nic.in/Portal/Apply