Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) is inviting applications for Sub-Inspector and Assistant Sub-Inspector posts. The application process to begin on May 1 and the last date to apply is May 21. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website at rect.crpf.gov.in.
The recruitment drive will fill up a total of 212 vacancies.
- Sub-Inspector (RO): 19 posts
- Sub-Inspector (Crypto): 07 posts
- Sub-Inspector (Technical): 05 posts
- Sub-Inspector (Civil) (Male): 20 posts
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Technical): 146 posts
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Draughtsman): 15 posts
- Sub-Inspector(RO): Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized University with Mathematics, Physics, or Computer Science as subjects.
- Sub-Inspector (Crypto): Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized University with Mathematics and Physics as subjects.
- Sub-Inspector (Technical): Candidates must have a B.E./B.Tech or Equivalent in Electronics or Telecommunication or Computer Science as main subject Or Qualified Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers or Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers.
- Sub-Inspector (Civil) (Male only): Candidates must have an Intermediate with three years diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized board/Institution or University or equivalent.
- Assistant SubInspector (Technical): Candidates must have a 10TH Class pass from recognized Board with three years diploma in Radio Engineering or Electronics or Computers, from a recognized Institute.
- Assistant SubInspector (Draughtsman): Candidates must have a Pass in Matric with English, General Science and Mathematics from a recognized board with three years diploma in Draughtsman Course (Civil/ Mechanical Engineering) from a Govt. recognized Polytechnic
- Date of Submission of online applications: 01/05/2023
- Last date for receipt of online applications & Online Fee Payment: 21/05/2023
- Release of Admit Card for Computer Based Test (Tentative): 13/06/2023 to till date of exam.
- Schedule of Computer-Based Test (Tentative) 24/06/2023 to 25/06/2023
Source: MSN News
Read the latest and breaking Hindi news | English News on अब पाएं सबसे निष्पक्ष, विश्वसनीय और तेज खबरें, सिर्फ WWW.THEINSIGHTTODAY.COM पर।. Get live Hindi news about India and the World from politics, sports, bollywood, business, cities, lifestyle, astrology, spirituality, jobs and much more..
Read Latest News on your Mobile app so Download Mobile app The Insight Today