Responsive Menu
Add more content here...

CUET 2022: Know how to apply for Delhi University admission, application dates

Spread the love

Admission to DU minority colleges will be done based on the 85% weightage of CUET marks and remaining 15% weightage will be decided by the college.

NEW DELHI: The Delhi University admission 2022 for UG programmes will be conducted through Common University Entrance Test (CUET) 2022 this year and Class 12th marks will play no role in the admission process. The CUET registration 2022 for admission to UG programmes offered at Delhi University and its affiliated colleges has started on April 6. The last date to fill the CUET 2022 application form is May 6.

To get admission in DU UG programmes, candidates have to appear in the CUET 2022 exam, conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). The DU merit list 2022 will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the combination of those subjects in which the candidate has appeared in the CUET entrance exam 2022.

How to apply for DU admission through CUET?

  • Visit the official website –
  • Click on the ‘Register’ tab.
  • Enter the valid email Id, active mobile number and personal details to complete the registration process.
  • Fill the application form with personal, academic and contact details.
  • Upload the documents in the format and size prescribed by the NTA.
  • Pay the application fee in online mode.
  • Preview and submit the application form for future reference.

Delhi University will organize a series of web seminars from April 22 to explain the DU admission process and CUET 2022 to students. The university will also set up an admission branch to organize web seminars to relay information to students regarding the new admission policy of the central universities.


For admission in Delhi University, candidates have to appear in the CUET 2022 exam only for those subjects which they have studied in Class 12 and language in the first section of the entrance test. However, candidates can change their stream by appearing for the CUET 2022 based on the subjects they have studied in Class 12 regardless of the stream they wish to take admission in.