The exam conducting body, Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has started inviting applications for the recruitment of Junior Assistant, MTS, and other posts within the organisation. Applicants who are interested in applying themselves for the same can visit the official website, i.e., jnu.ac.in before any delays. As per the official website, the last date to apply for this recruitment is March 10, 2023.
NUMBER OF VACANCIES
According to the information available on the official website. This recruitment drive would fill up to 388 posts within the organisation.
- Assistant Registrar: 3 posts
- Public Relation Officer: 1 post
- Deputy Registrar: 2 posts
- Senior Assistant: 8 posts
- Assistant: 3 posts
- Junior Assistant: 106 posts
- Section Officer: 8 posts
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 79 posts
- Private Secretary: 1 post
- Personal Assistant: 6 posts
- Stenographer: 22 posts
- Research Officer: 2 posts
- Editor Publication: 2 posts
- Curator: 1 post
- Assistant Librarian: 1 post
- Professional Assistant: 1 post
- Semi Professional Assistant: 8 posts
- Cook: 19 posts
- Mess Helper: 49 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 1 post
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 1 post
- Works Assistant: 16 posts
- Engineering Attendant: 22 posts
- Lift Operator: 3 posts
- Senior System Analyst: 1 post
- System Analyst: 2 posts
- Check detailed list of vacancies on the official website.
HOW TO APPLY FOR JNU RECRUITMENT
- Visit the official website of JNU
- Click on the highlighted tab of JNU recruitment 2023 available on the homepage
- Click on the registration process
- Enter all your details
- Upload all the documents
- Click on submit
- Pay the application fees
- Download it and take a screenshot of it for future reference.
As per the official website, the application fee for Group A is Rs 1500/- if belonging to the UR/EWS/OBC category and Rs 1000/- if belonging to the SC/ST/Women’s category.
Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria for the above-mentioned posts to avoid any confusion.
Direct link for JNU recruitment 2023
READ MORE : SSC MTS 2022 registration process extended till February 24, here’s how to apply